Posted by: Flygal | 2009-02-18

Hair is thinning-help

Good morning

Please help as I have notice that my hair has started to thin, I can actually see my scalp...I am currently using organic shampoo and I wash my hair between 3-4 times a week. I blow dry my hair and then use a hair straightner(GHD). is there something I can use or take, please help

Dear Flygal
You don't say if you are male or female or your age. Males can get thinning of the hair due to the aging process, women can sometimes get thinner hair when going into menopause.Try taking a supplement like Nu-hair vitamins, you can also use Alkod or Minoxidil (needs prescription) and if you are male try Propecia ( expensive though!)

Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009-02-19

If you are male you can also use NIZ or KEZ shampoo(Ketoconazole).
Goodle DHT and hairloss for more info.

Reply to Mmmmmm