Posted by: Maya | 2010-11-11

Hair Growth

Hi Doc. Recently i''ve noticed my hair thinning out a lot in front. I do have a hormonal imbalance &  i generally do have thin hair since its a side effect of the imbalance but lately it seems 2 b getting worse &  i''ve also noticed that I have white hair springing up everywhere on my head (i''m only 35yrs old) can u recomend something to increase the hair growth on my head - i cannot use something which may have facial hair growth as as side effect as this is already a problem for me. thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

the hair loss might be linked to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Too much of the hormone that also causes facial hair. if you have a problem with menstrual problems then consider having a hormone blood tests including DHT to see what the cause could be. Consider using Inositol to help the hair growth but i suggest try and get to the cause of the hair loss.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie