Question
Posted by: jackie | 2010-01-29

hair growth

I am just into my teens and find hair growth on my privates. I amcurious why should hair grow there? what is the purpose? i am shy to ask my mom and need ur reply.

Hair growth is part of maturation and growing up and come with your changes in hormonal balance (especially in your teens). Hair is part of our bodies, just we have two arms and legs !!!

4
Posted by: Joost | 2010-02-01

You should check the mane around my privates.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: Celine | 2010-01-29

Puberty is a hair raising experience!!!

Reply to Celine
Posted by: Angie | 2010-01-29

Not sure why it SHOULD grow there, but it is natural and part of puberty!
It is part of nature (for example: a Lion.... when a lion is young he has minimal mane hair, but when he gets older he' s mane becomes more developed and he has more hair!)

P.S. Don' t feel shy to ask your mom, it is very important to have an open relationship with your folks, and you shoudl feel comfortable talking to them about everything... even sex, or contraceptives etc

Best of Luck

Reply to Angie
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-29

I don' t know if there is in a purpose for the hairgrowth but it is just part of growing up.
The strange this is that as you get older, you will probably shave all or some of it off.

Reply to XXX