Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-30

Hair Falling out

Hi Doc.

My sister is 15yrs and for the past couple of months has been having this problem.I think it first happend when she used Neostata shampoo for dandruf.When she rinsed her hair just came out in clumps.She used it two times and not again but her hair is still falling out.When she brushes there so much hair that comes out!

Her dandruf wans' t really that bad but now after using the shampoo it all over! Its actually a problem now.
What can she use and why is it that her hair is falling out...
She consulted the doc.and he said it most prob.stress and gave her some multivitamins but still the same.

Please help

Hallo Kelly
She may have a scalp condition if the hair breaks off against the scalp and if the scalp is red, scaly or sore. If the scalp looks healthy but her hair is falling out leaving bald patches, it could be alopecia areata, then she needs to see a dermatologist. If the hair is falling out all over, just thinning the hair, her iron levels and thyroid hormone levels need to be tested. She can try putting bergamot essence ( Lennon) in her shampoo together with the multivitamins for the time being.

Posted by: K | 2009-03-30

Simple over the counter

Alkot Placenta (straight on the hair or mix in conditioner)

and Dutch lennon product called Berg-e-mont essence ) this you mix in the shampoo when the pores are open. Worked for me and my hair is back to normal.. Oh and get a hands on horse shampoo rich in vitamins

Reply to K