Posted by: Hairy | 2009-07-23

Hair and vagina

Hi doc. There is pubic hair at the entrance of my vagina. I am sure it must be interfering with sex as it is often uncomfortable during penetration. Should I get rid of the hair and if so, how would I go about it? Shaving there on the mucous membranes would be quite dangerous and also I cannot see there! Waxing would also damage mucous membranes and so would hair removal cream...

pubic hair can interfere with sexual acts. it may be a better option to consult a beautician to give you a bikini-wax. they are more than qualified to wax the pubic area without causing damage to any membranes.

Posted by: Bev | 2009-07-26

Every second week my hubby shaves me there. We have a big corner bath in our en suite so we often bath 2gether. He just loves that job. B4 he shaves me he rubs my whole genital area with Prep, always uses a new blade - quattro, is very careful + afterwards rubs the whole area with baby lotion. I usually end up shaving him too + we both just loooove the whole thing. Invariably we end up in bed with a real good lovemaking session. These r the kind of things our good married life is made of. Most enjoyable.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Ken | 2009-07-24

Yes they would, it is part of the services they offer, my girlfriend has it done about once a month, no need to worry about it, the parlours are used to it.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Hairy | 2009-07-23

Hi, thank you for the kind advice. Where would one go however with this hairy problem? I dont think the local beauty parlor will appreciate this job???

Reply to Hairy
Posted by: lady | 2009-07-23

maybe go to get it removed professionally
someone that knows what they doing. good luck

Reply to lady