Question
Posted by: rani | 2008-10-31

hair

Me in my teens. I have seen my friends naked in washrooms they all have dark coloured pubic hair as well as on head. Do girls with golden hair have their pubic region also dark or golden?

It varies; many girls with blonde hair have such light hair because of the bleaching effect of the sun, so any hair that doesn't see the sun is likely to be dark. But pubic hair is different to that on the scalp; often darker and coarse.

2
Posted by: ?? | 2008-10-31

Most guys like it clean dowwn there. How old are you - you mentioned you in your teens.

Reply to ??
Posted by: ?? | 2008-10-31

Clear that bush baby

Reply to ??