Posted by: camy | 2009-07-27

what can i use to treat haemroids? i' ve had it for a few months now and its bothering me. it flares up at times and itches and burns. please advise?

Dear Camy
Try Proctocedyl. You can use Lactulose 10-15 ml at night to keep stool soft and prevent constipation.

Posted by: Lizette | 2009-07-27

Dr. Wolmarans in Kempton park does this sort of operation. My husband went there recently and he is very good

Reply to Lizette
Posted by: Marja | 2009-07-27

Please send me the name of a specialist or surgeon offay with the treatment of haemorrhoids. I would like to have mine surgically removed - Banded
I live on the East Rand but would be happy to go to Pretoria, Bedfordview and most of Johannesburg ie Parktown etc.
Thank you and kind regards

Reply to Marja