Posted by: Dave | 2009-07-12

Dear dr Bets,
I suffer from itchy and painful haemorrhoids. I had a haemorrhiodectomy 20 years ago. For the last 8 months I do not suffer from constipation, I have very soft stools daily - more like diarrhoea. My diet has not changed significantly, but I am experiencing quite a lot of stress. Any advice?

Dear Dave
Try using Proctocedyl - hemorroids are varicose veins around the anus and it is often hereditary. Avoid caffeiene and strong spices for a while if possible.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-13

You might ask your dr. for suppositries to relieve the pain as its effective for time being. Stress don' t help any its like a rocking chair you put in lot of effort and come no where so rather change what you can as for the rest just say fiorre ammegiore it means its out of your control.

Reply to Zexeon