Question
Posted by: Nico | 2010/08/24

Had sex with a colleague

I had sex with a colleague, i dont know how to react at work towards her right now. Please advice, coz its dificult for me rite now.

What makes it difficult for you? It is difficult for me to respond because there are various things that influence the situation, e.g was it a one night stand (casual sex)? Are you in love with her? Is she in love with you? Were you in a relationship? Were you sober? Do you know each other's HIV status? Did any of you did something you feel ashamed of or even guilty? etc. The background to this will determine the response.

18
Posted by: Lady Bird | 2010/08/30

Was daar enige drank betrokke?

Reply to Lady Bird
Posted by: Bees | 2010/08/30

You probably feel very guilty which is normal. Just forget that it ever happened and act normal... and don''t make the same mistake twice.

Reply to Bees
Posted by: H | 2010/08/26

Nico

Vertel ons hoe die storie gebeur het, wat het aanleiding gegee daartoe.

Reply to H
Posted by: Deon | 2010/08/25

Ok. how would he feel if his girlfriend was cheating on him?

Reply to Deon
Posted by: Tim | 2010/08/25

If i understood Nico correctly, he said he told the colleague that he had a g/f. Not that he told his g/f about the colleague.

Reply to Tim
Posted by: Deon | 2010/08/25

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND TOLD YOU THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH A COLLEAGUE? Believe me you will be paranoid for the rest of your life, Think before you do it again.!!!!

Reply to Deon
Posted by: John | 2010/08/25

Why worry? You don''t mind your gf having secretly sex whenever she want at her work?

Reply to John
Posted by: H | 2010/08/25

If you are a gentleman then it is normal that you will feel " bad"  the next day and feel that you " owe"  her.

But remember, it was two adults that made up their mind what to do on that occasion. Just treat her normally, just don''t ignore her!

But you do not owe her anything.

Reply to H
Posted by: H | 2010/08/25

Biggest mistake was telling your girlfriend! :-)

Reply to H
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/24

It is impossible to have an affair for any length of time without getting caught eventually, you have to decide if it''s a risk you prepared to take

Reply to A man
Posted by: sideways | 2010/08/24

Sounds like it''s all good dude. Perhaps it is your conscious getting the better of you here. Which is understandable. If you want to keep your girlfriend, then don''t do this again. If on the other hand you don''t care, go wild. Bottom line, if you continue this, at some point it will get messy.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: ross | 2010/08/24

Then why panic? she''s available for you anytime and sound ok so just chill.

Reply to ross
Posted by: Nico | 2010/08/24

I''m 29 and the lady is 26, i have a girlfriend and i told her about that. But she doesnt have a boyfriend, but we agreed that we cant be together coz i have a g/f. And she said she wouldnt mind doing it again. By the way we used protection

Thanks,

Reply to Nico
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/24

You don''t mention if either of you are married and/or your ages ! Provided you are both single there should be no harm done.
If you are interested in pursuing the relationship then simply chat to her and maybe ask her out to a restaurant etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: no worries | 2010/08/24

Don''t worry. Be normal. Perhaps, have a chat with her, ask her how she feels and what she would like to do moving forward. Then take it from there.

Reply to no worries

It gets easier..soon it will be long forgotten..trust me!!!!!

Posted by: Egg | 2010/08/24

First things first. How old are you and how old is the colleague?

Reply to Egg
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/24

Reply to sexologist