Posted by: Sandra | 2009-09-24

Had sex with 5 men at a party

I' m a girl of 28 and I was at a party and met a friend who I like a lot, after a couple of drinks we chat and he ask me if he and his friend can have sex with me. I was a bit tipsy and thougt it was okay. So we went to a room and had sex. After they finised I was so horny and want more,so ask them to give me more. They couldend help me at first and the offer to call another friend of them. Then 3 friends pitch and I had sex with them as well. I had almost 8 orgasims. I was verry sore the next day, but would like to it again. Is it possible for them to double penitrate me, one in my anus and one in my vigina. Please don' t say I must not do it, it is all I dream about.

Simultaneous sex with multiple partners is possible. Tricky acrobatics for the men though. On a more serious note, the types of activities you describe are very high risk. Condoms should always be used consistently and correctly. Anal penetration must be approached slowly and carefully - concentrate on relaxing your anus;
- use PLENTY of lubricant (the anus is not self-lubricating and as it is thin and tear easily, lubricant is essential);
- try to get used to the feel first with smaller objects than a penis (e.g. finger) and gradually move on to seeing if you can relax with his penis inside...move slowly. If you use objects, make sure it's not sharp, cannot break, or the bottom of the object is flared so that it can't be lost inside the anus. Sometimes the 'fantasy' is more pleasurable than the actual activity. Never 'hole hop' - that is have anal followed immediately by vaginal without changing condoms, or if you are reckless and not using condoms, wash before changing 'holes'. In closing, if the vagina was very sore after sex, you may need to allow some recovery time. Sex should not be painful. For more information visit SA Sexual Health Assoc website:

Posted by: G-Spot Maniac | 2009-09-29

I agree wih you Ha Ha Ha, man the old lady needs hunks like me man. Will take her down dream land hours on end, man. No old lady u only need me, not eight goons. U' ll be there eight times or more in a single jam session. Try the G-Spot Maniac.

Reply to G-Spot Maniac
Posted by: Ha ha ha | 2009-09-29

Well its unbelievable that a 28 yr old regards herself as a girl. What will an 18 yr old call herself? I am sure that fantasy does not spell the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV and Aids. Without doubt, the 28 yr old woman is having fun and needs to explore further, and its amazing the guys avail themselves to feed this fantasy. Only if I could hear precaution and safe sex will I think differently. Where are real men these days? I can' t beleive five guys failed to tear this old lady apart.

Reply to Ha ha ha
Posted by: 12 | 2009-09-28

last year sometime i saw the exact same post on here, i think its someone just fooling around

Reply to 12
Posted by: Trent | 2009-09-27

Sandra is not into strangers, but yet she just calls upon 3 additional " friends"  to screw on the spot ??
What the Fok is the diffs ?
Messed up in the head I' d say.
Sandra you' ll never have me in you !

Reply to Trent
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-25

hi guys,don,t flie off the hook,this is a person who wants attention.this did not happen.she or he wants to see the feed back,this is wat they get a kick out off.if she did, she or he would be all over mixit.those guys must have taken pics with cell phones.

Reply to topdog