Posted by: J | 2010-11-20

had red spots on penis now irritaion in penis, blood in urine

I do hope you can help, i had small red blister type spots on my Penis a week ago this infection was picked up by both me and the wife while on holiday a few year ago, we didn''t even sleep together so not sure how we got it.

but went to doctor got a perscription for 1 pill and then 5 day ciprobay course the single dose pill worked and cleared up the red spots almost over night the ciprobay i used and after the second day i developed an irritation in the penis .... like you want to go and pee the whole time not bad but irritating.

I then stopped the ciprobay and 3 days later went to the doctor again because now i had slight pain in back, he did a urine test and said that it shows traces of blood and some infection now as a man n never had any UTI ever so this was new. he then prescribed me a 7 day course of antibotics and on day 3 now i don''t feel better at all, i still have the irritation in the penis, not as bad as before but it is there.

The thing is it would only irritate me when i am sitting or lying down, i also notices a small red smooth like spot on the side of my penis now and 2 smaller ones on the head, i am sure that this is still some kind of infection.

the biggest concern is this irritation as it''s really driving me nuts.

I think it will be best if you consult a urologist, as you will have to have further tests done to determine what is causing the irritation in urethra. It is possible that you have a resistant bladder infection or prostatitis. In the interim, you can use Citro-soda to alleviate the irritation.