Question
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-09

Had enough of Candy

You seriously need to get a life and stop posting stupid questions on this site.there are people who have real problems.CS i cant believe you even responded to this moron.she clearly doesnt understand the meaning of a real issue.she is making a mockery of this site and your expertees.
CANDY YOU ARE A SAD SAD SAD SAD MORON!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Supposing you were right - do you really think this was a very helpful contribtion ? Did it at least make you feel better ?

10
Posted by: Dude | 2011-03-09

Well lucky for you candy im not gay.haha.dont pay attention to jerks comments.hes just upset with something in his life and hes lashing out at you

Reply to Dude
Posted by: candy | 2011-03-09

Jerk if you have so much problems why not post it so that CS can give you some advice?you seem really upset and you must be if my post upsets you so much.sorry if i offended you but i have the right to post something if i want to.Thank you so much to dude for the caring comments you posted.if you are gay then i wish i was a man.haha

Reply to candy
Posted by: ThereCanBeOnlyONE | 2011-03-09

Theres enough strife out there, no need to bring it in here.

Hows this for an idea for a movie - bi sexual vampires being hunted down by angelic begins who are of course all virgins now heres the twist! It all goes down in moroco in the 17th century but of course both sides have advanced technology, time travel etc (not microsoft!) BUT heres another catch they are trapped in the 17th century until the final battle is completed and the winners can then transcend time and live forever : )

I think its a good idea compared to the crap at ster kinekor lately I mean scrambled eggs and toast is better than the nonsensical rubbish they put on the big screen

Reply to ThereCanBeOnlyONE
Posted by: Dude | 2011-03-09

Jerk you werent minding your own business when you posted thst ugly message on candys post.nobody was talking to you.and jerk if you think im gay because i care about people and try to help by posting helpful comments then yes i would rather be considered gay than have your attitude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-09

I Just feel that she should go talk shit somewhere else.Dude please mind your own business.nobody was talking to you.somebody asked you if you were gay and you said no.i think you meant to say yes

Reply to Jerk

Was that for me or jerk?

Have you seen highlander? Awesome film, a classic in my humble opinon I love the electricity when they chop of heads i dont think its negative cause the good immortal wins : )

I have to buy that movie now, will it be amazon or local I wonder, you know international internet trading sites dont guarentee delivery to SA anymore because of the poor quality of the local post office : ( that to me is sad :(

Reply to ThereCanBeOnlyONE
Posted by: Maria | 2011-03-09

Interesting. You are seeking attention in a very negative way. Is this issue really so important to you or are you aggressive about something else and just taking it out on the forum?

Reply to Maria

Hey whos seen the first Highlander movie when the bad guy visits a whore and asks her name, she says Candy he says im sure it is I think he slices her to pieces after using her services. Great movie, what ever happened to the lead actor in that film, he didnt do much else after those movies, also the queen song who wants to live forever was a great movie soundtrack.

These things come to me all the time sorry to bother you : )

Reply to ThereCanBeOnlyONE
Posted by: Dude | 2011-03-09

You are clearly not one to talk jerk.Why get so upset about something that doesnt effect your life?Anybody can post a question.if you dont like it dont comment

Reply to Dude