Question
Posted by: Zee | 2010/01/25

Had enough

Been married for 9 years and our sex life is very poor. My hubby' s father dissapointed him by having a fwe children out of wedlock while hubby' s mother had to work in order for them to survive. FIL didn' t want to work and sleep around while MIL was working. Eventually she divorsed him and they moved away, now that hubby is grown up he struggle to deal with that and he grew up with the thought of sex is dirty so much so that he struggle to get an erection. We ttc at the moment but most of the time as soon as its time to BD he can' t perform but when my cycle start then he he want sex every day. He went to a shrink who gave him some sort of excercises that was suppose to help but his not doing it. At the same time he says he wants our sex life to be normal but I don' t know anymore. I can' t see how I' m going to fall pregnant if he don' t get his mind around this. I tried everything I could think of, he even use medication but all he said is he can feel he is not going to have an erection so he don' t want to try. How can I get him to be available when its time.

Your hubby appears to have lots of 'sexual hangups' that are leftovers from his childhood and young years. I do not know wat the 'shrink' was, but I assume a psychiatrist if he gave him medication. Your husband should rather see a psychologist for a course of psychotherapy in order to sort his past out and also perhaps to work on your relationship.

9
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/31

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Zee | 2010/01/27

Mgus :-) So on the dot.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: mgus | 2010/01/26

zee the child wont be his lol

Reply to mgus
Posted by: Zee | 2010/01/25

Game Plan: I came here with something that is a real problem in my marriage. I' m not the tipe who sleep around and have children to mess up someone' s life, so please if you don' t have something sensable to say keep it for yourself.
Katie thanks for the advise, sometimes it just feel as if I' m the only one who is working at this and in the end its not fun anymore as I want him to partisipate in this.
Mgus: I can only agree with you. But for the child sake I hope Game Plan never have children.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: mgus | 2010/01/25

game plan well one day if your wife does fall preg maybe you should find out if its yours

Reply to mgus
Posted by: katie | 2010/01/25

wow, Game Plan you just single handedly gave zee 10 diffrent ways ruin some ones life not to mention her own as she could suffer from all the guilt she will have to carry and the bastard child she will have to rear. this is an adult site. Nextime please check with your mommy if it' s ok for you to visit this site.

Zee why don' t you get him an enhancer and give him a show most men like a visual to get them excited.

Reply to katie
Posted by: Game Plan | 2010/01/25

You are such a pervert. Go F**K yourself.

Reply to Game Plan
Posted by: topdog | 2010/01/25

hi,don,t listen to game plan as he plan is quite silly.there is a method.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Game Plan | 2010/01/25

What you need to do is: sleep with someone eles, let that guy penetrate you well, so that you can enjoy it too, let him cum in you, fell pregnant, go back let your hubby put his week erection in you, and after a week tell him you pregnant. Problem solved. That' s a plan, but you dont have to do it.

Reply to Game Plan