Question
Posted by: just wanna be a sista | 2008/10/10

HAD ENOUGH

Since we were kids we could not get a long, I am the youngest, my brother died when I was 21 &  sister 22. When we were kids she was always the pretty one got all the attention &  new clothes I had to be satisfied with the hand me down clothes. When her boyfriends came to visit she made me go and sit in my bedroom they were not allowed to see me. All the new clothes we were suppose to share, she hid away. As we got older I started to live my own life went my own way. Got married have 2 wonderfull kids I am very happy. However she got divorced lost her job x2, I felt sorry for her and organised a job for her everytime. But still she' s not happy she' s got a problem with everything in her life my mom was looking after my baby and my sister had a problem with that " my moms spending to much time with my kids &  not with her"  (she doesnt have kids). I am the one always going to her trying to make peace, but she can never admit when shes wrong she' s always the victim. Shes staying for free in my moms house my mom complains that she cannot take the financial burden anymore. But I dont dare say anything. Again we' re fighting, what about I dont even now anymore???? I am just so tired of this, it hurts me so much knowing I have a sister but I cannot talk to her or share things with her. How many times do I have to be the one making peace. My husband is also getting tired of this. What must I do? Do I just forget about her (eventhough my mom will be in the middle) and go on with my life???????? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE I am just so tired of all this fighting.... O by the way this morniing she told me I am a bad mother for refusing my kids to speak to her..... I never told them not to speak to her, she ignores them, she' s not showing any interest in them, she only made an effort after my first born was 3 months to see him..... but after that I still forgave her.....ANY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

ISn't i sad that a woman who should be looking after herself and taking responsibility for the choices she made in life, feels jealous of children getting more attention than her ? Shows some of the penalties of being a spoiled child. Read up about Tough Love, and tell your mom about it --- your sister has to be strongly encouraged to stop being a parasite and sorry for herself, and start being a woman. She seems to be unting for grievances and excuses --- ignore that