Question
Posted by: D | 2009/12/04

had birth through C-Section-Pains

I HAD MY BOY THROUGH C-SECTION IN AUGUST, THE PROBLEM IS THE SKIN AREA ABOVE THE WOUND THE AREA UNDER MY NAVEL, IT FEELS PAIN NOT REALY SEVERE PAIN BUT IS LIKE SENSITIVE TO TOUCH OR WHEN I WEAR TROUSER, NOTHING SHOULD TOUCH THIS AREA. IS THIS NORMAL? I DONT FEEL ANY PAINS INSIDE EVEN IF I PRESS TO TEST WHETHER I CAN FEEL SUMTHING.

This sensitivity is normal. Some women have numbness It is due to the nerves in that area being cut.

2

Posted by: ANON | 2009/12/04

Maybe you should consult your doctor, it could be a bit of an infection. I had 2 c-sections and they both healed within a month.

Reply to ANON