Question
Posted by: Silby | 2012/07/09

Had baby 7 months ago and still don''t feel like making love

Hi I need some advice I had a baby 7 months ago and still don''t want to make love to hubby the birth was ok my baby came out prostera and I had to have stitches but other then that was good I am on the pill but still feel nothing just wondering if you can advice me on a tablet over the counter that will help as well i might depressed as I lost my mum 7 months ago to or should I go to the dr and have a talk to them

This is not likely to be physical. It may be related to being tired with looking after a small baby as well as the loss of your mother. It may be an idea to speak to a psychologist.

2

Posted by: Annie | 2012/07/10

Are you afraid it will be painfull? Or are you just not in the mood?

Me, I had a viginal birth and lots of stitches and it was very painfull. We did it only in certain positions and used extra lubrication in the begining. If I remember correctly it was painfull for about 6 months and for a while after that still did not feel the same.

Not in the mood - I agree too! Because you are now a mom! This is your first priority. My mom told me the best give a parent can give his/her child is to love the childs mother/father. So I tried to create romantic moments when baby was asleep. This too took time to get used to. Luckily my hubby loved me pregnant body and he adored the fact that I gave normal birth. He was so in love with our LG and me and was full of complements and he was very carefull and sensitive to my needs. But he was in the mood all the time!

Reply to Annie