Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

HAD A STILLBORN BEFORE VERY SCARED 33WKS PREGGY

A few years back i had a still born, the doctors could not tell the reason, now I'  m currently 33wks pregnant with a baby girl. She normally moves a lot in the morning around 6am TODAY she didn'  t and i was very scared as I WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH she finally moved around 10am, am i a bit superstitious? I REALLY WANT EVERYTHING TO GO WELL THIS TIME AROUND.

IM EVEN TEMPTED TO ASK MY DOCTOR TO DELIVER HER WHEN I'  M 36WKS. I'  M SEEING MY GYNAE NEXT WEEK TUESDAY THE LAST TIME I SAW HER I WAS 29WKS AND MY BABY WEIGHED 1.6KG.

I ASK GOD TO GUARD MY PRINCESS.

It is natural that you are anxious. If you feel that the baby is not moving well, you should see your doctor. Pip has given you good advice.

4
Posted by: Beth | 2009/06/07

Im sure everything will b fine just trust that God is with u an ur lit'  angel...Am also preggies with my second boy at 30 wks..gudluk

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Pip | 2009/06/04

Hi, I had a stillborn baby boy in 2006 at 36 weeks. I now have a baby girl who is 21 months old. Her pregnancy was incredibly stressful as you already know. But my gynae was absolutely fabulous - he managed both aspects of my pregnancy, the baby and me (my emotions). He started seeing me weekly probably from about where you are in pregnancy now, or even a little earlier. I also went to the maternity ward 3 days a week for the nst' s to reassure me (they did, but also physically nauseated me because of the stress). discuss your fears with your doctor and see if he can do something to help with your emotions.... I' m now pregnant with no 4. (had a mc in Jan) and am already back on the stressful road... but I know that am doing what I can, and that my gynae will do what he can. goodluck... it is completely worth the stress!.

Reply to Pip
Posted by: Gold | 2009/06/03

I know love, i feel the same. Also had a stillborn in 2007. I am now 21 weeks, I was alos thinking of asking my Dr to deliver at 37weeke, but only GOD knows and if my baby meant to live will live.

Hang in there, my prayers are with you.

Reply to Gold
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

You don' t have to warry, I just know that God will be with you and your little princess and that everything will work out for you two. God Bless!