Question
Posted by: leonie | 2010/01/21

had a liver and gallbladder op

i year ago still dying of pain

Hallo Leonie
You need to go back to the surgeon for a re-evaluation. Maybe they need to do a CT scan or sonars to see if there are any other problems in the area. It is difficult to guess what the problem could be as I don't know for what they operated in the first place

3
Posted by: dr Bets | 2010/01/25

Dear Leonie
With this history you defnitely need to see the surgeon again. It may be that there is a tumour growing.
dr Bets

Reply to dr Bets
Posted by: leonie | 2010/01/22

i had a mass on my liver they cut away half of my liver aNd took mY gall Bladder oUT at tHE same time mY tUmmY sTill swole Up aNd is is normal to vommit Yelow BiTTER stUF im at end wipp i had lost 3 kg in 4 days

Reply to leonie
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/21

Hallo Leonie

Reply to cyberdoc