Question
Posted by: Busisiwe | 2009/10/31

Had a 2nd degree tear and didn' t get any stitches

I had a miscarriage in April this year,my perinial tore and i didn' t get any stitches.Now i want to know if i can still get stitches bcoz i don' t enjoy sex with my husband?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I wonder how your tear is connected to your lack of sexual desire... Pain with penetration, loss of sensation in your vagina; feeling too loose?? Are you struggling with loss of control with urinating and defecating??
I urge you to visit a gynaecologist who will advise you once he/she has examined you physically as well as asked you questions, which should include detailed sexual health questions.
Perhaps you need to consider psychological help as having a miscarriage can be a huge emotional experience. This might even unravel some of your lack of sexual desire.

2
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality expert | 2009/11/01

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality expert