Question
Posted by: Mom | 2009-08-12

H1n1

I am not paranoid, but I need to know if I need to go to the doctor.

I am not " sick"  in the sense of snotty nose etc but I do have the following

shortness of breathe, almost like an impending asthma attack
my insides hurt, almost like I have worked out too hard
light cough
headache that wont go away since last last week Sunday which caused me to vomit a few times.
dizzy spells that lasts a few moments but long enough to make me feel like I might faint

I have been under a lot of stress lately and run down.

I am a mom of 3 kids, I don' t want to leave this if it could be the h1n1 flu - please advise.

Hi Mom
Symptoms of H1N1 flu is fever >38 degrees, body aches and pains, coughing, sore throat and runny nose, so it does not sound like swine flu. I think you should see your doctor as you may have a bronchitis/lunginfection that needs antibiotics.

1
Posted by: Mom | 2009-08-12

Forgot to add I am exhausted. I just want to sleep all the time and thats not normal for me.

Reply to Mom