Posted by: Anonie | 2009-06-11

I am sorry but you are supposed to be the expert here, but with the advice your giving I coul have been a labour lawyer......Gee come to think about it any one can become a lawyer and give out crapy advice and get paid a lot of money for it so what the hell am i still doing in this job, working my a$$ off getting insulted every day, getting peanuts for a sallary when i can be a lawyer give out crap advice and get paid big bugs.......what am i still doing HERE?????

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Labour lawyers generally know how to spell and construct a sentence... You people who moan about the labour lawyer don' t seem to realise several things... first and foremost is that a helluva lot more detail is required about each case than that which is provided on the column. Secondly, if you have a problem with the advise then don' t waste time visiting the website, unless it' s to get a kick out of other people' s misery.
You don' t get anything for free... so if you want someone to fight your case for you then don' t expect a five line description to elicit a response which will win you 12 months salary at a con-arb. But hell yeah, if you think it' s so easy, then by all means study for several years, do your articles, get registered on the Bar, and have fun...