Posted by: 6 months preggies | 2009-03-16

Gyno Guard

I am six months pregnant and have a foul smelling (brownish colour) discharge. I have treated it with Canestan 1VC, but it came back. I read about Gyno Guard intimate wash and capsules, and would like to know if it is safe to use during pregnancy.

Expert ImagePharmacist

I would suggest consulting your doctor regarding the discharge as it may have various causes. Do not try treating it with OTC medication. I'd also advise againts using the mentioned product.

Best of luck!

Posted by: Mickey Van Tonder | 2009-06-21

Ive heard a lot of good things about Gyno guard &  would like to try this product for myself, since ive become sexually active again after 3 years. Im a non-op female to male transgendered person that now has a sexual relationship with a genetic male. I use male hormones, yet got an infection after a couple of times of intercourse. Is there anyway that his sperm could have given this to me?

Reply to Mickey Van Tonder | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: deepak | 2014-08-03

ya u can but u shold intercourse at the time of early morning or can coll me at 8053891234

I need to purchase this product , wher can I buy one , and how much is it?

Hi, i hope u can help. Last yr i had a lower respiratory tract infection which led to a vaginal infection because of the anti-biotics. My gynae nor my Gp can seem to cure the vaginal infection. I have been on several meds i even now take Probiflora. I have used Monogin, Gyna guard capsules and wash, augmentin and other prescribed anti-biotics to fix this but none seem to work. The symtoms are as follows : cuts on the vaginal lips, watery or thick discharge, itchiness, burning, intimate discomfort,odour. My bloodsugar is fine. PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I await a reply!

Hi there, i need help! im desperate! i have had a vaginal infection since last year october when i had lower respiratory tract infection. The anti-biotics i was on brought on the vaginal infection. Since then i have had endless problems, ive been to my gynae many times for this problem but nothing works. I have cut on my vagina lips, a discharge, its very itchy and burny at times even sore. I am using gyna guard wash for itch, bad odour and i even used the capsules. My dr' s cant seem to find the problem. PLEASE HELP! IM DISTRESSED!

where can i purchase this &  do i need a perscription???

Posted by: nikki | 2009-03-20

I am currently using the GynaGuard Ultimate Wash, to help relieve the symptoms of my infection. It really works! I use it every day instead of soap. And as far as I know it is harmless, and won' t have any negative effect on your baby.

Reply to nikki