Question
Posted by: Alta | 2011/02/26

Gynea

I have been to the gynea this week, I experience severe pain when my husband enters me during sex and also when he is inside. It isn''t dryness as I use Ky-gel, the doc said maybe I have endemetriosis which can cause pain after sex but we shoud change positions. We have almost been married for a year and I only started experiencing it since, december.
Also my sex drive is gone, he put me on Yaz, I was on yasmin, and I must start using it today.
I don''t feel positive about his feedback what can the cause be of this pain?
He said the pain is based at my servix he did the internal sonar and I could establish the pain during that.

What must I do?

The first step would be to try differnt positions. The next step, if this does not help, would be a laparoscopy if endometriosis is suspected.

1