Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010/08/24

Gynaguard

How safe is gynaguard i have been using it recently with tremendous results im very happy with it but i just want to no is it safe to use anything down there, to me its a better alternative than soap, which every1 says dont use but sometimes u find it hard not to use anything.
Pls advise can i carry on with gynaguard?

You can continue using it but, if you have an infection, be sure that it is properly treated.

2

Posted by: Candygirl | 2010/08/25

Hi Mary.
I also used Gynaguard, and when I went to the Gynae and they did their check up, I told them thats what I was using, and they didnt have a problem with it at all.
The Gynae said if I wanted to carry on using it, it wouldnt cause any problems at all.
Hope this helps!

Reply to Candygirl