Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2004/05/11

Q.

Gynaes in Cape Town

I am pregnant and would like to go for my first check up.Can anyone recommend a good and not so expensive gynae doc around Bellville and Cape Town,this is very urgent as this is my first child and do not want to wait any longer.

5
user comments

C.

Posted by: Denaleê | 2004/05/14

I am currently seeing Dr Peter De Jong at Christian Barnard Memorial Hospital. His number is 021 4223290. I was referred to him by my previous Gynae as he is no longer able to deliver babies and I am pregnant with twins I am very happy with Dr De Jong. He has a very nice bedside manner and is very thorough and his prices are reasonable. He is also a specialist obsterician apart from being a gynaecologist.

Good luck.

Reply to Denaleê | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: LK | 2013/05/20

Hi, can you please tell me if you have to pay co-payment to see Dr Peter De Jong if you have medical aid.

Posted by: Nikki | 2004/05/13

Dr Arend van der Heever's number is (021) 975-4087. He is in partnership with Dr Johan Deale.

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Mimi | 2004/05/11

Hi Lynnie
Do you perhaps have his contact numbers?

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: Lynnie | 2004/05/11

Hi there Mimi

Try Dr A van den Heever at the Durbanville Medi-Clinic. He is really resonable with his prices, and a very nice man too.

Regards and best wishes for your pregnancy.
Lynnie

Reply to Lynnie

Want to comment?