Question
Posted by: * | 2010-04-23

Gynae visit?

Hi. I get chronic bladder infections (which were sort of under control), have been to the uroligist, have a mirena (which seemed to make it better), but now keep on getting a bladder infections after intercourse. We are so careful, but I still get sick. My GP has even given me deblaston to drink for afterwards, but I still got sick. Would it be worth it to go to the Gynae? Thanks

I strongly suggest that you urinate after intercourse and that you supplement your diet with Cranberry capsules 7500mg daily. This should prevent infection but if you are concerned, you can consult your gynaecologist.