Question
Posted by: Nats | 2009-05-22

Gynae problems

Hi there. I have a problem, and it is very worrying. Every 2nd to 3rd month, after my menstruation, i get a really really bad infection in my vagina. I have a brown lumpy discharge becoming yellow. It is extremely itchy and burns inside. Me and my husband canot have intercourse due to this, as it very very sore. It is embarrasing for me and also very worrying.
Please could you indicate what this could be as i would like to get it treated asap..... Please. Thank you .

It could be thrush. Try Cansten. If this does not help, you should see your doctor