Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/02/24

gynae exam

Hi I am embarrased just asking this question, but I find I get wet at the gynae, the whole exam is very awkward for me because of this, as I am scared that he will notice, it is not erotic, or a turn on, nothing like that, but I cant help getting wet down there, is it a normal reaction that occurs with other woman, I have always been too scared to ask, and also can the gynae notice if I am wet?

I doubt that the gynae will notice anything. Many women have natural lubrication and possibly the stimulation of the examination causes your body to produce more.

3
Posted by: anon | 2012/02/27

No, I feel the gel, its not that, does noone ever notice this, I hope I am not alone

Reply to anon
Posted by: Slippers | 2012/02/27

Are you sure its not the gel he uses to lubricate your vagina so that he can do an internal exam easier, which then makes you feel wet?

Reply to Slippers