Gynae concered about hpervascularity during routine examination

I went to my gynae for a routine check-up, and because I have had a few concerns. During the sonar, when he moved it to the left side of my uterus not only was it painful, but he said it is hypervascualr. He wanted me to immediately go for blood tests, but nothing came of it, and now he has ordered more tests because he said he soen' t knw what he is dealing with.
I am a little concerned, and would just like to know what this could mean, and why only on the left side of the uterus?

There is a situation caused pelvic congestion syndrome, whih can cause pelvic pain. Your gynaecologist seems to be investigating the problem, so I would suggest that you follow his plan.

Agree, follow his advice and you' ll be fine.