Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2011/08/08

gynae check up

i went to see my gynae about why am inot conceiving as i was trying for a year and suggested that i take the following test syphillis, hepatitis B, HIV, blood type, rubella and Prolactin do you kow why ? as i have asked her and she sais we should wait for the test result should i worry?

Regards,
Ntombi

The prolactin is to check if there may be a reason wehy you are not ovulating. The others are all tests routinely done when you are planning a pregnancy.

2

Posted by: aNON | 2011/08/08

No I dont think you need to worry as those are just routine tests

Reply to aNON