Question
Posted by: Ellen | 2012/03/12

gynae

hi all, i have a problem i went to my gynae for my usual check and he turned me on, is this normal? This man is old enough to be my father and i definately dont find him attractive??

Is there something wrong with me?

No, this reaction can be completely normal in certain situations. It is quite normal for women to become aroused (show signs of wetness or lubrication) without consciously feeling aroused.

4
Posted by: YES | 2012/03/20

I have the same issue, the nekedness, the manual examination, it turns me on also, but i think its a natural reaction, men also get erections during examinations, its perfectly normal, but most woman would not admit to getting a bit wet, because its socially unacceptable, and would also worry their husbands, who many have a quiet stress over their wives exam by male doctors

Reply to YES
Posted by: All Smiles | 2012/03/19

I will totally agree with you.. It ones happened to me also....

Reply to All Smiles
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Gugs | 2012/03/12

Yes, there is something wrong with you. How can a horrible, embarrasing experience turn you on?
I DREAD going to the gynae and my gynae, in all honesty, is really hot.

Reply to Gugs