Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-19

Gynae

Please help, I know this is weird, but I get turned on at the gynae, he is very gentle, and lying there all exposed is a turn on for me, and I feel very guilty about this,and embarrassed. do you think the gynae would notice this. I also have not told my husband, as I know its wrong in such a clinical setting, and this makes me feel more guilty, I have tried a different gynae, but have experienced the same problem.

Dear Anon

No you should not feel guilty. It is well documented, even in research settings, that women can have evidence of sexual arousal (ie, genital lubrication) even when she is not turned on when shown sexually explicit material. Even when the sexual stimuli are negatively evaluated or induce little or no feelings of sexual arousal,genital responses can be found.

Eventhough this has caused embarrassment and discomfort for you, I doubt that your gynae would have noticed.

5
Posted by: Live and learn. | 2010-06-22

That''s amazing ! As a Male I never thought that something like that would happen. I am sure he would have noticed but would not have said anything. There is a standard joke about ladies enjoy going to an old gynae because his fingers tremble, but I never knew some ladies actually get aroused. Live and learn.

Reply to Live and learn.
Posted by: ** | 2010-06-21

Even if he did... I am sure it happens often, it''s nothing new to him probably.

Me however, I hate the gyane and being exposed to some random oke.

Reply to **
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-21

Are you not a pevert?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-20

Dear Anon

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bianca | 2010-06-19

I dont think its that abnormal, its only once happenned to me, but I know that our female doc gave my hubby a genital exam, and he was hard as a rock, also very embarassed because a man cant hide it, but she never said a word and carried on with the examination, so if it happens to men, I suppose it can happen to ladies, but I am sure the gynae can seeand feel a wet vagina, but thats just my opinion, looking forward to experts answer.

Reply to Bianca