Question
Posted by: mbalie | 2011/09/11

Gyna guard vaginal capsules

im 33years old married woman. can i have intercourse a day after treating myself with vaginal capsule? thanks doc..

Yes you can.

39
Posted by: miss Ree | 2016/05/19

I have a problem I have a smelly discharge it goes and recurrence after 2 months or 3 months..how can I treat this ? will gynae guard capsules help me?

Reply to miss Ree
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/06

am from Botswana, our pharmacies have stopped stocking gyna guard capsules, but other products such as intimate wipes are available

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

I have bought this gyna guard you guys are talking abt bt the problem I don't know how to use it and I don't even what is it used for ......plis my ladies help me what to do with it??It is (essential intimate wash)plis plis help

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/03

You just apply it around your wet cooch while you are showering and wash gently with your fingers, thereafter you rinse off. Easy-peasy ??

Posted by: PHUKI | 2016/01/11

HI PPL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF GEMS MEDICAL AID PAYS FOR GYNAE GUARD PRODUCTS PLS

Reply to PHUKI
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/11

DOES GEMS MEDICAL AID PAY FOR GYNAEGUARD PRODUCTS

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/26

Having brown discharge and my virgina is itchy can gyna guard intimate wash help relief the itchness

Posted by: Anonnymous | 2015/07/25

I am ussing gyna guard capsules nawe there is something like iintsumpa growing in my vigina and they are itchy

Reply to Anonnymous
Posted by: Anonymous(Pretoria) | 2015/06/21

Hi its for the first time am going to use Gyna guard intimate wash,i had sex with my husband on thursday but he didn't even take a minute on me because my virgina was very wet and i don't know what is the problem.Should i use the gyna guard and see if it works?Sometimes he does not have interest in having sex and its been some months not having sex with me until we did on thursday.Please i need help and for my husband to be satisfied.

Reply to Anonymous(Pretoria) | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Petronella | 2016/07/18

I want to know about this product

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/10

can i use the cupsules if im on arvs.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/28

I have white thick discharge coming out from my virgina n also got small sores they start as a boil dan become sores with a hole take time to heal through that hole comes a smell discharge n brownish like it been months having this what can help me can I use GynaGuard or what shall I do?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/08

I took a morning after pill and have to start with the vaginal capsules is it safe ?

Posted by: Malehlohonolo matutle | 2015/02/10

Im using gynaguard intimate wash,is it safe for me to also use capsules at the same time

Reply to Malehlohonolo matutle
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/23

I have a yellow disrchag nd my virg is paining got sour nd it smeling nd the sour cme out of my virgn

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/05

i have a yelow discharge under my vagina nd it sour my vagina when it comes out and i have a bad smell what may be the problem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/16

I have been using the gynae guard capsules for 3 consecutive nights and forgot to use the last one last night. will this affect how it works, and can i still take the last one tonight. I also noticed my discharge is thick and white. Is this normal?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/08

Hi I have used the gyna gaurd capsule but I didn't take alI 4 ii only took two I don't have a smell and no pain is it save to use the other 2 a week after and does using only 2 out of the 4 mean I need help Or I need to go see ssomeone my mother seems to think it's a serious problem amd I'm worried it moght be?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/25

I have smelly discharge during intercourse and has thrush what can I use,and where can I get the product in BOTSWANA?

Posted by: portia | 2014/07/05

Hi I want to know what Gyna guard for and how do use it.

Reply to portia
Posted by: Lusanda | 2014/06/26

Hi! I heard about this product "gynaguard . i want to know where do i get it I really think it would be useful to me

Reply to Lusanda | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/22

You can get it @ Clicks Stores

Posted by: Bianca | 2014/06/22

I've never used gynae guard and since I've been using the HY AN pill I notice that intercourse I have a fishy smell and a yellow watery discharge. Can you suggest which product would best suit my condition.? Thanks.

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: winnie | 2014/05/04

How do I use it? Should I get get it inside my virginal or I just rub on the outside?

Reply to winnie
Posted by: zira | 2014/02/06

do i need a doctor's prescription for gyna gaurd products?

Reply to zira
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/19

I'm a virgin n I find it hard to insert the capsule plz help!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/02

My child swallowed a Gynaguard vaginal capsule, is this serious?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/02

So did mine, id love to know...did your child have any side effects?

Posted by: pearl | 2013/11/28

Can gyna guard ultimte intimate wash tighten my pussy??

Reply to pearl
Posted by: pearl | 2013/11/28

Reply to pearl
Posted by: Busie | 2013/11/24

Why vaginal thrush after u sing gynaguard 2days back?

Reply to Busie
Posted by: nollu | 2013/09/16

Hi I am using gyna gaurd for the first time, the problem is my hormones just went high sky. i am ovulating like no one else.

Reply to nollu
Posted by: nolly | 2013/04/11

can i use gynea guard for my watery discharge and yeast?

Reply to nolly
Posted by: annie | 2011/10/27

hi. the problem i have is a fishy oudour after intercourse. i have used gyna guard capsules once already. it did helped. the odour and discharge have gone but both are returning. now i noticed if i have intercouse around the time i am ovulating or when it is almost time for my period. its more the odour that gets to me.
can i use the capsules again and what else can i do to get rid of the odour PEMANENTLY? thanks

Reply to annie
Posted by: Pulane | 2011/10/21

Is gynaguard for pregnamt women only and can I use it for yest infection?

Reply to Pulane
Posted by: katlego | 2011/10/18

Can I use gyna guard vaginal capsules while I''m on my period?

Reply to katlego
Posted by: vhonani | 2011/10/14

wow dats .Can i use gyna guide capsule for yeast infection

Reply to vhonani

Yes you can.

Reply to gynaedoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Olga | 2014/09/16