Question
Posted by: thrush | 2009/01/14

Gyna Guard Advise Anyone

Does this gyna guard tablets &  body wash work??? anyone please advise if you have tried it...??

It depends what is wrong.

16
Posted by: Tshepiso | 2009/05/20

Hi i have been to so many Gynies and never got any help.i have irritation every months is it normall

Reply to Tshepiso
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/18

How safe is it to use gna guard if you are pron to trush and vigainal infections that are not STD related

Posted by: short1 | 2009/04/13

hi just bought the wash n capsules today, will see if it does work

Reply to short1
Posted by: SL | 2009/04/07

I' ve been using this wonderful product (WASH ) for the past 5 months and YES it does work.
I' ll be trying the caps, as I have discoved that my discharge is greenish and I have an itch, could be a fungal infection.... if the caps does not wok, I will have to consult my doctor.

Reply to SL
Posted by: K | 2009/04/07

u can also get it at any clicks pharmacy. was surprised to see it on the shelves...the was as well. dont think u can buy it with medical aid though...bought the capsules yesterday, still to see how effective it is.

Reply to K
Posted by: mary | 2009/03/19

Gyna guard DOES work. I have been using the wash for 5 months. Great results!

Reply to mary
Posted by: tee | 2009/03/10

u can get gyna guard at your local phamarcy and at dischem both the wash and the capsules costs R46 and R48 respectively, and yes it does work, use the wash everyday and the capsules everynight for 4 days,if the problem persists see your gynacologist or docter.I use it and i am satisfied with the results.

Reply to tee
Posted by: J | 2009/03/02

Must I use the capsules &  wash together or not? And if I start using it must I keep on using it forever or when do I stop using it?

Reply to J
Posted by: Ndivho | 2009/02/26

Can I use gyna guard while pregnant?

Ndivho

Reply to Ndivho
Posted by: didi | 2009/02/19

hi, can i buy this with my medical aid ?

Reply to didi
Posted by: LLS | 2009/02/18

Can Gyna Guard be used when breast feeding your baby.

Reply to LLS
Posted by: sibo | 2009/02/13

your nearest pharmacy it cost R65 in my one.

Reply to sibo
Posted by: sibo | 2009/02/13

i have also tried gyna gaurd pills &  the wash the smell disappered and now its still itchy dont know if I should try it again &  maybe it will be fine,but the discharge was flowing like i was on my periods it looked like cottage cheese with water in it.

Reply to sibo
Posted by: Micky | 2009/02/10

Where can you buy this product and what is the cost?

Reply to Micky
Posted by: Love | 2009/02/06

i started using gyna guard on tuesday and so far the smell has stopped and i am also taking the capsules but the itching hasn' t completely stopped, it does work.

Reply to Love
Posted by: Qugu | 2009/02/02

I also want to try this Gyna Guard.Realy, Can I trust this.Does it help.I saw it on the News paper yesterday

Reply to Qugu