Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/11/19

Gymn training

Working hard at gym. Lost 10k''''s in 3 1/2 months and runnng lots so why am i feeling so low.

Hi Michelle

I'm not sure what you mean. When you say "low", are you saying you're tired? or that you're depressed? Is it related purely to exercise, or something else?

It's really impossible to guess given the information. I do worry that you've lost a lot of weight in a short time-frame, and maybe you're running low on energy - in which case, you'd need to look at your diet, probably up the carbohdrate content so that you replace more energy.

But that's a first guess, I just don't know what you're low about?

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/11/26

Hi Michelle

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc