Posted by: nicci | 2009-07-21

gym routine

i am a 36year old female trying my best to get into shape! i used to weigh 94kg and now i weigh 77kg and 1.78 tall

wnt to see a bio a while back my fat % was 28 and in a 8 week period dropped to 22% although i try to eat healthy for example a slice of toast before gym then lunch toated ham and tomato and dinner a small cooked patato with chicken and veg i dont seem to shift any weight!
i do 30min cardio at fat burn zone 130 heart rate then the circuit with a bit of the other machines aswell atleast 5x per week

what am i doing wrong

Hi Nicci

What do you mean "wrong"? You've lost 17 kg and reduced body fat by 6%, and I assume you are getting fitter. I think you're doing a brilliant job! I think you're eating too little, which is a concern. It's unhealthy and you won't see much progress in the long term if you don't change that - so you need to see a dietician about that. But other than this, you are going really well.

Have you hit a plateau in weight loss? I gather that is what has happened.

But it sounds like you were on the right path, just need to give it time and it will still come.

Posted by: nicci | 2009-07-21

maybe i did hit a plateau? ow do i get past tat? and thank you for your encouaging word its much appreciated

Reply to nicci