Question
Posted by: nicky | 2009/11/09

gym or home

hi there i just want to know if i have been going to the gym and somehow lost interest in the gym can i still work out at home? i have weights a ball a stationary bike and a stepper i think i didnt get the resukls i hoped for at hte gym want to tone and firm up i am 37 years old weighing 75kgs and 1.78 tall please advise me how to do it the right way as the holidays are almoste here and then i cant go to the gym anyway because the kids are at hom

Hi Nicky

You can, though obviously your options are a little more limited in terms of machinery and equipment. but with summer now upon us, and given that you have this equipment, you can transfer a lot of it to your home.

I would start by finding a programme. one that caters for home exercise. Here's a few you might try:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347-2526.asp

You may have to be creative in how you use them, and which cardio you do given your equipment, but the exercises will be interchangeable.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/09

Hi Nicky

Reply to fitnessdoc