Posted by: christo | 2008-12-16

Gym and the showers

At the gym this morning while drying myself after a shower, a guy came from behind and touched (more like grabbed) my arse and out of shock I hit him one hell of a potshot in the face and told him to get lost. I reported this to the manager at the gym. There was about 5 men in the cloak room when this happened. Do you people think this man who grabbed my arse is gay and what should I do next time when going to the gym? I am married with 2 young boys (twins) and occasionally they go with me to the gym. I' ll really harm this man if he ever approach me again.

Dear Christo
reporting to the management is not where you should stop .If you are offended you should lay a charge at the nearest police station .

Posted by: JoziHetero | 2009-01-05

The good news is that since he grabbed your arse and you are clearly a man, is that he is probably not interested in your sons. There is no correlation between gay men and paedophilia, in fact most cases of sexual chiild abuse are heterosexual. While you were indeed assualted (and I use that word becuase it is not exclusivley reserved for female victimes), any course of action that you follow from here on should be legal, not pysical. Worry about the wierdos camping outside school playgrounds when it comes to your kids, not every gay man in the street.

Reply to JoziHetero
Posted by: LAWYER | 2008-12-18

I trust that this guy will not even attempt to grab your bum again.

Be careful however. Do not over react and inflict more injuries than is absolutely necessary for your self defence. In terms of the laws of South Africa you can be charged with assault. You are unfortunately not entitled to take the law into your own hands.

Reply to LAWYER
Posted by: ? | 2008-12-17

LOL!! Sorry that' s funny! But I' m glad u hit him!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2008-12-16

WHAHHAHAHAH!!! Good one!!! Smack him again for all of us!
People should get tested to see is they are gay and forced to use the womens bathrooms.
It equates to to a guy walking around n the ladies showers grabbing their arses!
I once had a guy look at me from under the toilet seperating walls - he too got a good smack and so will each and every pervert that tries that.

Reply to Mmmmmm