Question
Posted by: Bell | 2009-01-20

Gym and Pregnancy

I am using Diet Supplements ( CLA , Phedracuts and Diet fuel) for a 3 month period now and i am going to the gym every day. But now I think I might be pregnant. I did do a home test but it was NEG. I Missed my period now for 4 days. What effect can these supplements have on a baby if I am pregnant. I dont want to do my baby any harm.

Most of these have not been tested in pregnancy, so effects are not known. However, do a blood test to see whether you are pregnant or not.

1
Posted by: CIndy C | 2009-01-21

those types of supplements might be what is causing the missed period... there is ephedrine in them.. very dangerous for the body. You should see your doctor... that combination could be very harmful to your health.

Reply to CIndy C