Question
Posted by: URGENT | 2011-03-15

GYM and ANTBIOTICS

On Sunday I finished a course of antibiotics for flu. Feel better. I Monday i have ahad to start another course of anitbiotics for a gum infection due too wisdom teeth. This one contains pencilin.

My question is can I get back into the gym and start weight training and cardio again.

What are the pros and cons and what could happen. Flu symptoms have cleared nicely, just the painful gums now.

Please advise
C

Hallo Urgent
If you don't have fever, sore muscles, shortness of breath or heart palpitations, you can exercise even when on antibiotics for your gum infection.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-15

Hallo Urgent