Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/24

guys takings pic''s

I met a really nice guy but he''s obssessed with taking pic''s of himself when he''s erect, and he says it turns him on and he keeps them on his laptop to look at later. he is not pushing me to take pics of myself. is this something to be worried about and why does he do it?

It will be good if he consults a sexologist. It may help if you acompany him. Phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral to a practitioner in your area. Deidre - SASHA

6

He''s gay

Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/25

So photos of his own penis turns him on-ok ! If he took photos of the two of you in the nude etc,now that would be a different story.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: troy | 2011/01/25

maybe he loves himself to much, or he might have gayish feelings for men, his private part turns him on because he can''t stop thinking of men. I hope you see through him before you get hurt.

Then again, maybe he sent these pics to somebody who he flirts with

Reply to troy
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/24

what a dick

Reply to anon

His sick! lol

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/24

Reply to sexologist