Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-08-05

guys, it''s working!

so i''ve seen my shrink again and after the umpteenth ''add and up'' of my ad''s things feel like it''s definitely getting better. like genuinely! 2yrs non treatment, trail& error treatment since march - i almost cant believe my luck. i feel so excited that i, well, feel like this. i suppose ''excitement'' is a very good sign by itself. and generally enjoying small little everyday things, like cooking or getting dressed!! NEVER thought i could/would say that.

Splendid ! So pleased to hear you are seeing improvement, so well deserved, at last. Remember the course of improvement can occasionally be bumpy, with some smaller ups and downs on the road upwards - so don't feel too discouraged if a day or two are less excellent than the day before. Rejoice in again enjoying the little things !

2
Posted by: Drienkie | 2010-08-09

Is it possible to pick up a lot of weight on Zoloft. I have picked up about 10 kilos since Jan. 2010.

Reply to Drienkie