Question
Posted by: cpt_guy | 2010/12/10

guy needs some advice about " BIG"  girls please!

hi Doc ..firstly please, please do not take my use of the word " big"  as derogatory or insulting, etc.

im a tall slender guy and have only ever been sexually active, i mean VERY sexually active, with 3 girls before, who were also slender like me.

my current girlfriend is fuller-figured though and im having trouble with suitable sexual positions...i am her first male sexual partner and although she is not very experienced at intercourse, she's suprisingly willing and inquisitive in other areas and told me that she's had far more intimate lesbian (which she says she's totally over now) experiences than with guys, none either of which, included more than variations on foreplay, oral and 2-finger penetration.

we're both happy and talk very openly about our curiosities, past experiences good or bad, and openly discuss anything before we try it, thankfully!

anyway, enough background...basically, because of her fuller body type and me never being this intimate with a big girl before, the only position we've had any luck with is Ye Goode Olde Missionary...we tried with her on top but she gets frustrated and gives up coz we dont penetrate immedaitely, which is kind of a blow to her confidence, which tends to slow things down a bit...doggy-style is also kinda awkward coz she has to bend really far over, and trying to penetrate deep against those plump round bum cheeks of her's aint working too well if you have a less than above average length penis like i do, and now im thinking maybe im not getting the right angle or maybe im trying the wrong positions altogether (???)

so please Doc and male or female readers, any tips for a willing guy trying to impress and really please his beautiful big girlfriend?...(please only helpful advice/comments wanted, thanks!)

Dear cpt_guy,

You could try variations on the missionary position, including scissor positions and positions of her on her side.

6
Posted by: gud girl | 2010/12/14

i think the problem is when you guys have sex you have that mind that says this girl is big, if you can just get it out of your head and be comftable when having sex with her and be free she will also be free,i am a big girl my boyfriend has sex wth me like i''m light weight we do all style because he is free....
Try the missionary possition wth her on the edge of tha bed,

hope thing come up ryt for u guys!

Reply to gud girl
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/13

Have you tried Doggy style, that should help

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: ABC | 2010/12/11

Try misssionary with her legs over your shoulders, or one leg over your shoulder.
Try missionary with her legs in the middle - your penis will rub agains her clit when you penetrate her and withdraw - she will cum in a minute''s time!

Have you tried sitting with her on top?

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Yes | 2010/12/11

Treadmill at the bottom.

Reply to Yes
Posted by: cpt_guy | 2010/12/10

thanks doc...are there any articles\matter on the web or woteva i can look up?

Reply to cpt_guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/10

Dear cpt_guy,

Reply to Sexologist