Question
Posted by: Worried | 2012-04-03

Gushing vagina

My girlfriend and I have not had sex but done pretty much everything else.
I have always wanted to make her ''gush'' during climax like in the porn films.
One day it happened and now for the past 2 years, she gushes every time she climaxes from clitoral stimulation. This means that I cannot make her reach climax any more due to it being messy.

Have I broken her vagina??
How can I we stop it?

you have not 'broken her vagina' or she does not have anything physically wrong with her. If it is messy; use a towel.

3
Posted by: Billy Bob | 2012-04-16

LUCKY LUCKY CHAP !!!

Reply to Billy Bob
Posted by: timone | 2012-04-04

sounds like one of her valves are worn out, thats y it does''nt seal properly, also check if the oil and water is mixing, that too can cause serious problems, have compression checked to make sure there are no leaks.
i cant wait for the schools to open.

Reply to timone
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-04

Reply to sexologist