Posted by: Wetness | 2009-07-07

I just want to find out if there is something wrong with me :), when my husband and i have sex, and im on top of him.... i gush, but not just a little but loads !!!!! its like im weeing on him..... and afterward i feel terrible cos im disgusted that i ' wee' d on him :(

Over wetness is quite a common complain. Your body obviously produces quite a bit of lubrication. The fact that it is more when you are on top is obviously a matter of gravity and the opening being so unobstructed open. It might be worth it to consult with your medical doctor or gynecologist to explore whether you are having an underlying bladder infection that could contribute to this. Furthermore a thorough examination might provide you with the opportunity to clarify if this should be a concern, how you could approach this differently or whether you should just rejoice with your husband that you are not suffering with vagina dryness.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:

Posted by: Arid | 2009-07-09

Sounds to me like your simply having great orgasms. Alot of women have what are called " squirting"  orgasms. Which basically means the same thing as gushing. Its when a womans orgasm produces lots of fluid.
I have a friend who told me that she does the same thing that you described, she has gushing orgasms. Like you, she doesn' t like it. She isn' t disgusted but she is embarassed.
It' s simply my opinion but I don' t think you have any kind of bladder infection like the sexpert suggested.
As for me, I love it when a woman cums like that. I think its awesome. The wetter the better.

Reply to Arid
Posted by: Ken | 2009-07-08

It sounds like female ejaculation to me as my girlfriend can do it. You should both consider yourself lucky and enjoy the experience I think.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-07-07

You lucky lucky fish - you have awesome orgasms all over him... I wish I were in your shoes...
With me, there are only orgasms if I do it myself... Not fun at all!

Reply to Kerry