Posted by: Seth | 2009-06-22

Gspot question

Doc. When i finger my g/f i massage the top part of the vaginal wall, i also do the ' come here'  motion but i dont feel any knob or anything... She just feels like she needs to urinate... What should i do? Any tips?

Seth, the g spot is located about three inches (6-8cm) inside the anterior wall of the vagina (the top wall if she is lying down). This may not be felt in all circumstances and may only be sensitive/pleasurable if she is already aroused. I would suggest that you don't feel under pressure to pleasure her in this way, enjoy other pleasureable touch (the clitoris, the whole vulval area, inner thighs, other erogenous areas) whilst continuing to explore her g area when she is aroused.