Question

grys hare

Ek weet nie of my vraag deur jou beantwoord kan word nie, maar ek sal graag wil weet hoekom ek so gou grys word. Ek is 37 jaar oud en na n paar weke vandat ek my hare gekleur het kom my grys hare weer uit. is dit veilig om my haarlyn dan elke maand te kleur.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

When a hair turns grey this indicates the loss of its natural ability to produce pigment. Typically the loss of pigment production is seen as we age but (as you are experiencing) it may be seen in younger individuals. Your only option is to dye the hair and it should be safe to do so on a monthly basis as long as no allergic type reactions take place.