Question
Posted by: Joe | 2009/11/04

Growth under skin on inner thigh, sore when pressed

Dear Doc

I have noticed a kind of growth under my skin basically next the base of my penis and scrotum. It isn' t visible, but can be felt and is slightly painful when pressed. It was there before, but became sore after a spinning class yesterday (the cycling seat obviously exacerbated it). Could it be a pimple or something more serious? Which kind of doctor should I go see to make sure it is not something more serious?

Thanks so much

Hallo Joe
It is probably an infection in a sebaceous gland or hair follicle. Your normal Gp can have a look to see if you need antibiotics.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hallo Joe

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hallo Joe

Reply to cyberdoc