Posted by: TL | 2009-03-09

Growth of Hair

To tell the truth I feel like I am addicted to drugs, thats hair growth pills. I am currently using 2 different pills 1. Hair Booster 2. Hair growth which I buy at Discom Pharmacies, but my hair just does not grow. I have been on this pills for the last 6 months and still dont see the effects except migrane and my eyes are now becoming teary and not as sharp as they used to be. Please would you recommend a Dr or a pill that I can use as I just dont se myself stopping

Expert ImagePharmacist

Try a topical application of Placenta and Bergemot ess. Some reckon that this is more effective than oral medication.

Posted by: TL | 2009-03-10

Thank for your respond. I am not sure what is placenta and I actually searched around and could not find it and where can I find it

Reply to TL