Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010/04/26

growth like lumps under arms

I have been developing growth like lumps or excess skin under my arms, its been there for a while, i noticed now that i am 18 weeks pregnant that it is getting bigger and is a bit painful.
is this normal glands if it is, why is it so big, it is noticeable even when not pregnant, my gynae said that it was just excess breast tissue, which was 3 yrs ago when i gave birth to my first child,and i should just massage it and it should go away, didnt help.

Please help/advise

thanks

Hallo Lee
It could be breast gland tissue, or sweat glands that are infected. Please ask your GP to have a look and if needed a sonar could be done and biopsy taken to determine the cause of the swelling

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo Lee

Reply to cyberdoc